What is a Commercial Mortgage?
A commercial mortgage is long term finance secured by a first legal charge over commercial or business property. Typically this can include a wide variety of property including:
• retail units
• industrial units, factories, offices, warehouses, lock-up and workshop units
• hotels, guesthouses, public houses, bars, restaurants
• farms, equestrian centres, riding schools
What is a Semi-Commercial Mortgage?
A semi-commercial mortgage is again long term finance secured by a first legal charge over property that has a mix of business and residential use. Typically this will include properties such as:
• retail units with living accommodation above
• bed & breakfast
• catteries and kennels located within the grounds of a house